You are a student and you want to continue your studies with a professionalization contract? INSA Hauts-de-France is there for you !
What is a professionalization contract?
It allows you to obtain a professional qualification within the framework of continuing education. An apprenticeship contract is a written employment contract of fixed duration (CDD). Its duration ranges from 6 months to 3 years.
The training takes place :
- In the company under the responsibility of a company tutor.
- In a Training Organization under the responsibility of a tutor
Who can do a professionalization contract?
- Youth aged 16 to 25
- Job seekers aged 26 and over
- Beneficiaries of the revenu de solidarité active (RSA), the allocation de solidarité spécifique (ASS) or the allocation aux adultes handicapés (AAH)
- Beneficiaries of the single-parent allowance (API) in the DOM and the collectivities of Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Martin and Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon
- People who have benefited from a subsidized contract
What is the remuneration?
As a work-study student, you will be expected to earn a certain percentage of the SMIC according to a pay scale: